The virtual conference will offer you the very best online educational experience. It will include exchanges on the latest scientific advances and best practice in oncology and hematology with fantastic online networking opportunities. We have updated the registration rates, with reduced fees.
SOHC 2020 will take place on 18-21 November 2020. Virtual sessions will allow live interaction and will be available on-demand until 31 January 2021.
The benefits of a virtual conference
As a registered participant you will be able to:
- View all the accepted poster – in your own time and discuss the research with the authors
- Listen to all the lectures – whenever and wherever you want. Available until 31 January 2021. The time zones become irrelevant!
- Join the debate – join the live discussions and chats to engage with participants from all over the world
- Earn CME credits - participate in the scientific programme and claim CME credits
- Visit the virtual exhibition hall – scroll through the booths, engage with industry partners, and explore all of the displayed material and information
We will offer different types of session to engage with you and to offer you the most flexibility.
Live Sessions: These sessions will be hold live at the respective time with the chairs and speaker interacting as in an normal congress and then broadcasted them to the virtual platform. The live sessions will be recorded and uploaded to the on-demand library afterwards.
On-demand + Zoom: The presentations of these sessions will be pre-recorded and uploaded to the on-demand library. The chairs and speaker will then discuss the presentations and the findings during a fixed Zoom Meeting. Please refer to the scientific programme to see the times. Please note that the presentation will not be hold during the Zoom Meeting, so make sure to watch them in advance in the on-demand library.
Zoom Calls: These sessions will be held via Zoom Meeting where the interaction between the chairs, speaker and you will be vital.
Reduced registration rates
It is our goal that this virtual conference will continue to meet the needs of the oncology and hematology research community, to ensure continuous education and professional support.
New reduced registration rates are available for the virtual conference. You can view all registration categories here. If you are a registered participant, your registration is valid for the virtual conference.